Sunday 3 July 2011

Recommendations

The weather has been perfect here at Coal Yeat.  Our recent guests have had all had a great time.  In fact we've just had word back.  Here is the latest review from our Tethera guests - which has been incorporated into a rather addictive blog

Hi Emma

Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye yesterday. I just wanted to say thanks for a great holiday, I'll certainly be recommending Coal Yeat Cottages and look forward to coming back. I've mentioned Tethera on my blog too http://cakepoppins.blogspot.com/2011/06/after-excitement-of-family-wedding-we.html

Hope you're enjoying the good weather

Kate

Take a look at Kate's blog it has some lovely pictures of Coal Yeat and the local area, but an even better breakdown of the Cumbrian cake trail!
:

No comments:

Post a Comment